My New Years Resolutions
COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY AND SKIN CARE for NEWPORT BEACH, CORONA DEL MAR & ORANGE COUNTY, CA
I always look forward to the beginning of the year because it gives me an opportunity to reflect on my practice and make new goals for the future. For 2011, I have some things I’m eager to accomplish professionally. (I’m also working on a list in my personal life.)
- Stay educated about new technology: Remaining at the forefront of technology and innovation is something that we pride ourselves on at the Beauty, Laser, and Wellness Center. Our clients benefit from effective, cutting-edge treatments in Orange County, like Thermage and Fraxel dual. Studying new research and developments in cosmetic dermatology is an advantage I offer to my clients year-round so that I can provide the most up-to-date techniques available. I can’t wait to see what the next year will bring in anti-aging technology.
- Find more minimally invasive options: I resolve to search for more cosmetic dermatology treatments that offer less downtime and more results. My patients can rest assured that if there is a better treatment available, I will find it.
- Continue to offer special promotions: Who says beauty has to come with a high price? I continually offer discounts and promotions through my website and online newsletter and I intend to offer more beauty specials in 2011. Stay tuned…
- Provide the highest level of patient care: My patients’ satisfaction is always number one. Maintaining a trusting partnership with a patient is a principle that guides my practice and I am dedicated to upholding this standard into the New Year. It’s exciting to think about the new relationships I will form in 2011.
- Maintain my Web site: I understand that my Web site is a window into my professional practice. That’s why I plan to maintain a strong web presence and keep my site current so that people who are considering an anti-aging procedure can see that their choices aren’t limited to surgery.
Here’s to a wonderful 2011! — Dr. B